PDF is the most common file format used professionally. All the professionals, executives, business people and students deal with a lot of PDF files on a daily basis. No doubt, we often need to edit and convert PDF files. But the PDF files are not editable so, in order to edit them, you need to convert the PDF files to Word, Text, PPT or any other such format. After the conversion, you can add images, text, tables, hyperlinks, etc.
If you are also looking for a reliable tool to easily convert your PDF files to Word then you should make ToolRocket PDF Converter your one spot all-in one PDF processing tool. Using ToolRocket PDF Converter you can easily convert PDF files to editable Word files. In fact, not only for PDF to Word conversion but the software is able to convert PDF files to editable Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, image PNG or JPG, etc. It’s an all-in-one PDF converter.
Without spending any more time, let us go through the steps to convert a PDF file to an editable Word file.
How to Convert PDF to Text
Step 1: Launch the app on your phone or computer. At the home screen, you will see all the conversion options like PDF to Word, PDF to Image, PDF to Excel, PDF to PPT, PDF to TXT and PDF to HTML.
Select PDF to Text from these options. You can choose any other option as per your requirements.
Step 2: The app will ask you to select the source PDF file to convert to Text. So, select the file and then the software will start the conversion process. It only takes a couple of seconds. If your file is of large size then it may take up to a couple of minutes.
Step 3: That’s it. Your file will be converted and saved to the library. You can also share the converted file with your colleagues or friends via Bluetooth, Gmail, Save to Drive, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, etc. The software lets you share the files via any other file sharing or instant messaging app too.
All the converted files are saved in the Library of the app that you can open anytime.
Similarly, you can convert PDF to any other file format and save it in the library.
We used the ToolRocket PDF Converter tool to convert PDF files to TXT format. However, this software is much more than just a PDF converter. Let us have a glance at the list of key features of ToolRocket PDF Converter.
- Convert PDF files to Word, TXT, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG and other formats.
- Convert any format to PDF.
- Edit PDF files – This feature lets you edit the text, add markers, highlights, add comments or notes, etc. to the PDF file.
- Merge PDF files.
- Split a PDF file into multiple ones.
- PDF Signature – Add signature to the PDF files. This feature allows you to digitally sign the PDF files. No need to print the documents to sign them anymore.
- Document to long image – Using this feature, you can convert any document to a really long single image file. All the pages will be appended end to end in the image file.
- PDF compress – Compress the PDF files
- PDF encryption – Allows you to protect your PDF files by applying password and encryption.
- PDF decryption – Decrypt the encryption on a PDF file. Remove passwords to get access.
You can find all the converted and compressed PDF files at once place in the app’s library.
ToolRocket PDF Converter is a must-have tool for all professionals, students, and anyone who deals with PDF files frequently. It’s a free tool and provides a great service. You can not only convert the PDF files to other formats like Word, TXT, PPT, Excel, CSV, JPG, PNG, etc. but also convert any other format file to standard PDFs.
Other than the conversion service, the software also provides handy features like editing documents, merging PDF files, Splitting PDF files, PDF compression, PDF encryption & decryption.